The GA 37-110 VSD variable speed drive compressor reduces your energy consumption by a staggering 50% on average, compared to idling compressors.
The heart of the GA VSD is an interior permanent magnet motor, directly coupled to Atlas Copco’s best-in-class screw element: all of which have been in-house designed and have patents pending.
All these benefits make the GA VSD the compressor of the future, setting a new standard in the industry for years to come.
- Endurance units running since 2009:
- More than 25 endurance units running before launching.
- Units with > 120.000 starts/stops
- Units with > 20.000 running hours
- IP66 Drive train, Deep oil-cooled top motor bearing
- Leap in Free Air Delivery: 12%
- Setting a new standard in Specific Energy Requirement: Savings of on average 50% compared to idling compressors (Fixed Speed compressors).
- No unloader, element remains under pressure, the system is not blown-off, no loss of energy.